- - -Wait, what happened to the other colour schemes?
The four colour variants are no longer included in this package. Instead, please visit the official phpBB website
and use the Change Colours tool to get the colour scheme you like. While I realise this may seem inconvenient, having only one style to update allows me to work faster and much more effectively, and also lessens the phpBB validation team's workload--so new revisions are available to users sooner.
For reference, to achieve the previous colour schemes with the new tool, simply select the "Save/Load" option, then paste the appropriate code into the "Load Colors" box:
Thank you for your understanding.I like it! Can I use it?
Of course! If you want to use this style on your board, you're free to do so -- you can download it (free
of charge and of use) by following the link at the top of this description. What changes in functionality?
- When viewing a topic, profile information is on the left, similar to the subsilver style.
- The online/offline indicator in topic view has been changed to a green/grey vertical bar next to a poster's profile information.What about the style?
- The overall colour scheme was made dark with lime green accents.
- The user control panel menu was simplified for a cleaner feel.
- All icons were redone to reflect the new colour scheme and the idea of cleanness across the style.
Of course, those are just a few of the things that were modified from the original prosilver style, but they sum up the major points fairly well, I think.Awesome! How do I get it?
If you like the style, you can access the page on the official phpBB website
. From there you can access a demo or customise the style's colour scheme to suit your tastes.
Whether you choose to use it or not, thanks for taking the time to give this a look, and enjoy! ^^
Version 1.0.7 has been released. This is a maintenance release with the primary aim of keeping up to date with the current phpBB3 release, 3.0.11.